That Ain't Me That Ain't Me

Amazing choice of music.The animation conveys the song's meaning very well.My only criticism is that maybe you should add a few frames in between some parts to make it look smoother.Also, the boy's nose is extremely big.

LevPo responds:

Thank you! He IS a big nosed boy.. nothing can be done and the parents aren't too pleased either. :(

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

This game tells an amazing story about the way people work, and the music is amazing and perfectly aligned with the gameplay and story, and it even gives a reason why the game can be played more than once! (the ending) ((bonus points for that)) The puzzles were well designed as well.

10.5/10

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Amazing game. You should've Steam Greenlighted this. Very meaningful and a thought-provoking ending. ( I got both good and bad endings, both intrigued me) And they tell a story that amazes me. The description says this is not an art game, but in my opinion, it is. It tells an amazing story, good level design, and good graphics. I actually think this had bigger game potential than Meat Boy, but that game was amazing as well.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Oh my god. This. Is. Amazing!! 1 entire hour of content, into a flash file! This is the funnest game on Newgrounds!

Donkey Kong 9-8 Donkey Kong 9-8

Really great cover.One critisism is that the guitar at 1:38 sounds really retro.I don't know if you did that on purpose or not.Secondly, maybe the orchestral sounds in the background should be emphasized to give it more effect.

Treviabot92-Virstein responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thank you very much for the criticism.

I did actually intend that for the guitar. If I go full death metal guitar, it often doesn't sound very good to me, and so I generally avoid it unless the mood calls for it. I could perhaps upload an edit at some point to give the orchestral some more pop, but ultimately I wanted it to be slightly subdued compared to the other instruments.

Thanks for the review!