The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

This game tells an amazing story about the way people work, and the music is amazing and perfectly aligned with the gameplay and story, and it even gives a reason why the game can be played more than once! (the ending) ((bonus points for that)) The puzzles were well designed as well.

10.5/10

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Amazing game. You should've Steam Greenlighted this. Very meaningful and a thought-provoking ending. ( I got both good and bad endings, both intrigued me) And they tell a story that amazes me. The description says this is not an art game, but in my opinion, it is. It tells an amazing story, good level design, and good graphics. I actually think this had bigger game potential than Meat Boy, but that game was amazing as well.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

Oh my god. This. Is. Amazing!! 1 entire hour of content, into a flash file! This is the funnest game on Newgrounds!

about-face about-face

The timed challenges were not fun at all, the puzzles where you actually have to fucking think were much funner. The timed ones just led to finger pain.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

The one with Courtney Cook made me laugh out loud several times. And even though the Dan Norton path was more serious, I enjoyed finding all the endings. In my opinion, I enjoyed this game very much, but it should have more paths and endings. Once you extend it, you should definitely air it on Steam Greenlight! :)

Bleep Sheep Bleep Sheep

Wow! It's really hard to get on a high spot on the leaderboard on this ( I got 13th place on all time and 2nd place daily, and weekly, and 6th place on monthly)! But it's one of the few games where I keep trying because it's really good. It would be better if the spikes had smaller hitboxes and if there was character customization for the sheep, and also if you put a ground dash option to dash across gaps. :)